Perusing Princesses

We still love fairytales, they are just a little dirtier now...

Anguish (Jokers' Wrath Book 3)

Anguish (Jokers' Wrath Book 3) - Bella Jewel 4.5 stars

Bella jewel is just an amazing MC storyteller....

This book continues on immediately where Melancholy (Jokers' Wrath MC, #2) ended... and this story is about MACK!!

We learn all about Mack, and why he was such a nomad for so many years... we learn about his pain, his heartbreak, his broken soul.

He literally wakes up one day and has a 2 month old baby land on his doorstep.. a child he had no clue he had... a child he has no desire to even hold, the pain that child brings him is unbearable.. but what is he to do?? well hire a nanny of course!

Enter Jaylah... a strong young woman, in a very desperate situation... with ZERO nanny skills... even her mother tells her not to take the job.. she will kill the child..lol but she is in such a dire situation, and Mack is paying some serious $$ for a 24 hour nanny.. that she jumps at the chance. Even with being fearful of being involved with a MC.

Of course Bella weaves a tale of some seriously messed up drama, life and death scenarios and a whooooooooooooole lot of hotness and you get a seriously awesome MC story. And I love continuing stories that also have the past characters very involved in the story!!