Perusing Princesses

We still love fairytales, they are just a little dirtier now...

It Ain't Me, Babe

It Ain't Me, Babe - Tillie Cole Omg my lovelies! You all know I am a sucker for an MC Book... And this one is nooooooo different!!!!

i have got to tell you, this one is one or the most original ones I have ever read! This is about an MC club that is definitely about the dirty, law slamming, don't give a fluck MC's... They have Hades as their club "mascot". They have devils all over the place, and a psycho "inventive" biker named Flame! (Can't wait for that book). This story is beautifully based loosely into the MC version of the mythological story Hades and Persophone.... Just freaking loved it!!

Meet Styx... Bad ass alpha biker! (Of course), with a twist... He has such a huge stutter and speech impediment, that he is practically a mute. And he uses ASL.... Just soooo freaking original! Meet Mae, a member of one of the most twisted religious cults I have ever read... They have a chance meeting as children...and well we all know about destiny... Especially where soul mates are involved..

There is soooooo much in this story, too much to get into here. Some huge drama and twists and turns, and you have this amazing MC book! Dying for the next stories!

4.5 crowns