Perusing Princesses

We still love fairytales, they are just a little dirtier now...

Elizabeth's Bondage Boxed Set (Elizabeth’s Sex Stories #1-5)

Elizabeth's Bondage Boxed Set (Elizabeth’s Sex Stories #1-5) - Nikki Sex Ok... I read this series due to having the same name as the leading lady and the fact that it takes place in sin city where I live, and I was told it was hot! Well who could resist that right??

Well. Let me tell you the journey that Elizabeth is taken on is just wow! From being on an anniversary trip with her husband to awakening being bound and blindfolded with no recollection on how she got there...

Then my oh my... She was sexually tortured, and then willingly obeyed.. I mean seriously? Who wouldn't want to live out this "training" by an amazingly hot captor! Lol. Only to be reunited with her even hotter husband and then have her submissive training begin and definitely enjoyed!

Although it is far fetched at times... It definitely hit all the burning hot factors.. I think my hands actually were burned by my iPad as I read this... I read it in between a couple of other books... It was just toooo intense to be read straight through...lol

Happy reading!